Monday 18 August 2014

Estée Lauder Review

Hello everyone,

Today I have a beauty post for you lovely people. My wonderful mother has allowed me to use her Estee Lauder makeup for the past couple of days as I have been lacking in supplies and I really wanted to try a higher make up brand as the only high end make up I own is my Mac eye shadow which I love. I understand that Estee Lauder might be out of people’s price range as it is my own however, it is defiantly quality make up that is worth the money if you’re looking for a more professional finish I have really enjoyed using their products. They’re definitely going to be on my Christmas list let’s just say that. I will leave a link for each product to the Estee Lauder official website where you can learn more and purchase any of the products.

The first thing I’m going to talk about is the “Day wear Multi-ProtectionAnti-Oxidant Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer” wow long name. I am naughty and don’t often moisturise my face *slaps wrist* but after using this for only a couple of days I am definitely  going to start. You simply apply in the morning after you’ve washed your face and before your make up. The beauty of this moisturiser is it goes on untinted but the tint appears as you blend it in. This is incredibly useful especially for going back to school or on days where you don’t want to wear foundation as you can simply apply a powder and you’re good to go. I also like this because it’s got SPF 15, for all skin types AND has anti-aging factors no one wants wrinkles, even at the age of 17 I want to prevent them for as long as possible and with this product working to diminish any signs of anti-aging it leaves your skin radiant and youthful. I really enjoy this product and so does my mother this is actually her 3rd bottle and pricing at £38 for 50ml it’s clearly worth it.

The 2nd product I used was the “Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara” I don’t know about you but I HATE putting on mascara it takes so long and I just don’t want to do it. Someone pay for me to get eyelash extensions PLEASE! For a mascara hater I really enjoyed this product it left my lashes looking full and not clumpy or flaky at all. Also it didn’t take about 100 layers to actually look like I’m wearing mascara and that my eyes are in fact open. The brush itself isn’t massively thick but its thick enough and it’s long so it catches almost all of my lashes at once making my job a hell of a lot easier. The consistency of the liquid is perfect it’s not thick but it’s not runny which means it dries quickly and doesn’t go everywhere when you blink. My mother said that she has had this specific “bottle” for about 4 months and it’s still going strong so it’s defiantly lasted because I know it’s an absolute NIGHTMARE when all your foundation, concealer, powder and blush all run out at the same time but it’s even worse when you have to buy another mascara as well so it’s always a bonus that it lasts a long time!


The 3rd thing I used was the “Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer” Conceal don’t feel, don’t let it show. This concealer goes with the famous “Double Wear Foundation” which I actually haven’t tried however, Beth has and you can read all about it here The concealer itself is really good I was actually shocked at how good it was. I don’t have particularly bad skin, I don’t have acne or anything however, I do get spots and blemishes and this covers any imperfections very well. I have learnt from this that I don’t like how the word “concealer” is spelt. #irrelevantpoint

My final and favourite Estee Lauder product that I used was their “Pure ColourBlush” the one I used is in the colour “04 Exotic Pink” which I found out is one of the pinker colours. I really liked this product because it made my skin feel soft but also look healthy it made it appear like my cheeks have a natural glow when in fact they do not. The product itself is just beautiful all of Estee Lauders products smell like “real makeup” and this blush smells amazing and is 100% amazing! Highly recommend this!


 .  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig