Tuesday 19 August 2014

Top Taylor Swift Songs

Hello everyone,

So last night was incredibly exciting for all the Swifties all across the world TAYLOR has released NEW MUSIC! We all need to calm down I am a massive Taylor fan myself and I have been for a long time she never fails to make me smile and her new song “Shake It Off” made me laugh, want to dance and sing and all around happier than I was before I heard and watched it. Taylor has released a new album called “1989” when her last album “RED” came out there was a lot of people saying it’s more of a Pop album than her previous older country style  so Taylor has done exactly that and made a pop album. 

As I have been a fan of Taylor for a long time I am going to do a post talking about my favourite song from each album since this is her 5th album (if you don’t count her Speak Now Tour Live CD which is actually my favourite) This is absolutely incredible and it’s going to be so hard to pick my favourites! I have been lucky enough to see Taylor Live when she brought her RED tour to London’s O2 this February. Honestly it was AMAZING I can’t wait for a 1989 Tour.

Taylor’s debut album “Taylor Swift” was released on October 24th 2006 that’s 8 years ago! This album is beautiful as it’s mostly songs with her and her guitar apart from the likes of “Picture to Burn” which is great and there’s even some terrible acting at the begging too which we all love. My favourite song from this album is “Teardrops on my Guitar” I love this song because her voice sounds amazing you can really feel like emotion in her voice also the lyrics are meaningful and I’m guessing personal to her. I love listening to Taylor's really old music because her voice is so sweet and this is her “country sound”.

From Taylor's 2nd Album “Fearless” was released on November the 11th, 2008 and it’s another country style album with a lot of meaningful songs about boys really. This album has some of Taylor’s most famous songs such as “You Belong with Me” “Love story” and “Fearless” however, my favourite song from this album is “Fifteen” as it’s about being a teenager I can relate to the lyrics. Taylor performed this song when I saw her and it was beautiful it was just her and a guitar and it made me love the song even more.

Taylor's 3rd album Speak Now is actually my favourite album I really like her Speak Now Tour CD because you can hear the entire crowd and the happiness in her voice. My favourite song from the actual speak now CD is “The Story Of Us” I like this song as its really up beat and I enjoy singing and dancing too it (privately in my room where no one can hear)

However, from Taylor's Speak Now Tour CD my favourite song is “Long Live” this song is also on her Speak Now CD however, I much prefer the Live version because you can hear the crowd for example she sings “The crowds in the stands went wild” you hear the crowd scream and it makes you feel like you’re on stage with Taylor and it makes me emotional.

Finally choosing a favourite from Taylor’s most recent album RED was the hardest. Red was released on October 22nd, 2012 (I can’t believe its been 2 years) and I haven’t stopped listening to it since! You can really tell she has grown up and her voice has developed she is no longer the 18 year old girl crying over boys anymore. My favourite song from the album is “Begin Again” I picked this song because I really like the melody and the lyrics. I love the whole Red album to be honest it’s a really mature album with really meaningful lyrics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMPEd8m79Hw 

                                   
Who knows what 1989 will bring but I am incredibly excited for it. 



I realize not everyone is a Taylor Swift fan so I apologise if this post isn't for you.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig