Tuesday 12 August 2014

25 Questions Tag

Hey everyone!
I know what you’re all thinking “wow Jess two posts in one evening how can you be so great?” well my fellow humans I am that great and to let you in on 25 more things that are great about me i’m going to be doing the 25 questions tag #original I was tagged by my good chummy Beth who now has a blog : link  ß click this... after you’re read this.

         1.Do you have any pets? 
-I used to have a beautiful tri-coloured border collie called Jasper but sadly he passed away last year. RIP <3
2.Name 3 things that are physically close to you. 
-White iphone so typical white girl, my computer and a glass of juice.
3. What's the weather like right now? 

-       I can’t see its dark outside.
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? 
-          No and thankfully no. Touch wood.
5. What time did you wake up this morning? 
-          Probably like 10
6. When was the last time you showered? 
-          About 2 hours ago
7. What was the last movie you saw? 
-          I watched Disney Pixars Cars like an hour ago for the 5th time this week. Sorry not sorry.
8. What does your last text message say? 
-          “That’s what I was thinking but I didn’t say it”
9. What's your ringtone?
-          Ew no so 2008
10. Have you ever been to a different country? 
-          Yes ive been very lucky and been to places such as; Florida, Canada, Greece, Turkey and many more.
11. Do you like sushi? 
-          Depends.
12. Where do you buy your groceries? 
-          Morrisons forever and always.
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
-          No
14. How many siblings do you have? 
-          1 older brother called John-James but more commonly referred too as JJ
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? 
-          Computer
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 
-          18 scary yet exciting times.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? 
-          I’m meant to wear glasses but yolo. Yes I said yolo and that shouldn’t be something you judge me for.
18. Do you colour your hair? 
-No I have naturally brown curly hair but I’m hoping to Ombre it soon.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. 
-Its night time so sleeping.
20. When was the last time you cried? 
- This morning. I watched Jack Howards new video
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
-I think margarita but if I feel adventurous I might add Pineapple. 
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? 
-Chicken.
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? 
-Yeah I didn’t enjoy it.
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
-100% I am a Pepsi Max kinda gal or Diet Coke.

I know this isn't my usual post but I thought hey its 10:25PM why not live for the Yolos.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig