Tuesday 19 August 2014

Seven Deadly Sins Of Makeup

I was tagged by my wonderful friend Beth (The Blonde Blogger) to do the Seven Deadly Sins Of Makeup Tag also Becca (Trinket Box) will be uploading one also so please go check there’s out and find out what their seven deadly sins are!
Without further of do this is my seven deadly sins of makeup tag. Also the items I have mentioned will have a link so you can check them out for yourself.

Greed: What’s your most expensive beauty item?
Unfortunately I don’t use expensive make up but I wish I did so my most expensive beauty Item is probably my “Fake Bake” fake tan which I purchased quite a while ago because I wanted a quality self tan however, after using it I realised I prefer the £2.99 "St Moriz" which is a good thing saves me some money.

Wrath: What item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
My Wake me Up foundation I love the concealer however, I have mixed feelings about the foundation because sometimes I like how it makes my skin looks but there’s some days where I hate what it looks like and end up going skin make up free.

Gluttony: What brand takes up most of your collection?
Even thought my favourite brand is Maxfactor at the moment I currently don’t own any of their products so the brand that takes up most of my collection is Rimmel as I have A Rimmel eyelinerand eyebrow pencil but also a Rimmel powder and foundation. I have written a post about my everyday make up bag which you can read here.

Sloth: What product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
Moisturiser. I don’t even moisturise my face never mind my whole body. I mean who can be bothered to moisturise their body never mind basically everyday! I know I should but I can’t ever be bothered.

Pride: What product gives you the most confidence?
My eyebrow pencil, I am a MASSIVE eyebrow person I can’t leave the house without my eyebrows filled in. My Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil is amazing it stays on no matter what!

Lust: Which item is top of your beauty wish list?
Zoeva Rose Gold Make up brushes they’re so beautiful I just want them in my life.

Envy: Which makeup product/look is great on others but not on you?
I really like smoky eye looks but I just can’t it off I just think for going out to parties (which I clearly attend on a regular basis) a smoky eye looks so good! I only wear brown eye shadows because I’m scared to try anything else to be honest.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig