Friday 22 August 2014

Help Me I'm Poor

What is up everboddyyy so recently I have been torturing myself and been browsing online on websites such as feelunique.com and lovemakeup.co.uk and I have been lusting over so many products that I want and need in my life. I don’t know if it’s just me but I get really bored of my make up so easily and begin to hate it. I think it’s because I haven’t made up a collection that I am truly happy with yet I’m still in my “experimental stage” let’s just say that.

So today I am going to be doing a kind of makeup wish list kind of, I need these things please someone buy me them.

One of the main things which are literally essential that my collection is lacking is quality brushes my current foundation brush cost be about £2 I am a terrible human. I just cannot afford quality brushes my dream brushes that I honestly want more than anything are the Zoeva brushes although I would  be happy with any I REALLY want the rose gold sets I just think anything rose gold is absolutely stunning. However, since these are stupidly out of my price range I have been looking at brands such as real techniques I have been eyeing up these brushes for quite some time I actually asked for them for Christmas but instead I got a mini Ecotools “starter set” I guess which are ok however, out of a pack of 5 I only use one, two at a push. I just want some quality brushes that make my makeup look smooth and flawless and applying it a bit more appealing.

The 2nd things on my wish list are the 3 beautiful Naked Palettes! Oh my gosh. I never used to be an eye shadow person in fact I used to literally hate the stuff. I had a slight fear of it because I associated it with stupid colours like blue, but after I watched numerous (I couldn't even count how many) YouTube tutorials teaching me how to do it I instantly feel in love and I haven’t stopped wearing it since. However, I only stick to natural colours....mostly brown. I just don’t like to go too far out of my comfort zone it scares me.

Speaking of eye things I am really in need on an eye-primer I currently use my normal primer but I feel like it doesn't do anything. The specific one I've had my eye on (pardon the pun) is the Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer. This product has received amazing reviews and for only £15 it’s just positive after positive.
Another thing I really want is a foundation that is of good quality and matches my skin. I don’t have a specific one that I want however; I've heard brands such as Estee Lauder and YSL are really good for skin make up so probably one of them.


I’m not sure if it’s just me who constantly wants new makeup but I just want to try so many new products for example I’m not a big lipstick person but I really want to be I've heard good things about Mac and Kate Moss lipsticks and I just want to buy them all and try them. Help me I’m poor.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig