Saturday 16 August 2014

Top 3 Perfumes

Hello everyone,

Me again! I thought I’d do a quick post talking about my 3 favourite perfumes why not really. These are defiantly my go to perfumes that I alternate wearing. I received all of these as gifts so unfortunately I don’t have prices but I’m sure they’re online. I’m not sure why I’m doing this describing smells is an area my talents lack.

My perfume on the Number 3 spot would have to be “Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted” this is the 2nd perfume Taylor released and even though I am a massive Taylor Swift fan that isn’t why I like this perfume. This perfume is really girly and slightly floral and I really like that plus it used to have a pretty chain on it but I’ve lost it. #oops

 My 2nd favourite perfume is again a Taylor Swift perfume this time it’s the original “Taylor Swift Wonderstruck” I absolutely love this perfume! It smells absolutely AMAZING it’s a very day time type scent. This is the first perfume Taylor released and the main reason I purchased “Wonderstruck Enchanted” Taylor has a 3rd perfume that’s called “Taylor” which I also own (I’m not even sorry) which I also love but it’s not in my top 3 it’s just not as nice as the 2 Wonderstruck fragrances. I’ve had 2 of these perfumes and I’m not even sorry.


Finally my ultimate favourite perfume that I love so much is Lancôme’s “Tresor’s Midnight Rose” Oh my god this perfume gives me life! This is defiantly a more flirty type perfume. Put it this way it would have an incredibly sexual advert that you don’t really want to watch. It’s that kind of scent. I normally wear this as more of a night time going out kind of perfume rather than the other 2 which are more day time. One of the reasons I was first attracted to this perfume was because Emma Watson was the face of this particular fragrance and I used to love her but as soon as I smelt it I knew I loved the perfume regardless! Plus the cute purple rose around the neck of the bottle just adds to how pretty this fragrance is. I’ve also had 2 bottles of this perfume and will defiantly be purchasing another one. Add that to my Christmas list!



I hope you’ve enjoyed this little beauty type post I’m going to be posting a lot more of these as well as day in the life posts so if you like this sort of thing please follow my blog and my google+ to find out when I post.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig