Monday 11 August 2014

Endless Love

Hello everyone!

I wanted to write a post a very special post celebrating true love!



My amazing Auntie Claire got married to the love of her life Lindsay who I am more than honoured to call my auntie also. I love both of them so much and their love should be celebrated.

So naturally like every wedding it started early with everyone frantically getting ready and let’s just say my mother was the worst for “wedding stress”  running around sorting out the bride, taxi’s, champagne and lots more. Well no one said being maid of honour was easy.




So once the beautiful bride and everyone else were ready to go we had a quick photo shoot and headed off to the ceremony. Unfortunately, the camper van that was ordered for the brides to travel in broke down so taxis and my neighbour saved the day!



Once people started arriving at the ceremony waiting for the brides to arrive more photos were taken and I was reunited with my beautiful Irish cousins Aine and Ciera who I haven’t seen in years but now we were reunited it felt good.





After tears and stress the brides were finally here and the day could officially start!

The ceremony itself was absolutely beautiful and being the crazy unique people they are they walked down the aisle together holding hands and giggling to the untraditional song “Best Day Of My Life” by American Authors.
The reception was very emotional I was a very proud niece. I was so incredibly happy for them both but looking at my beautiful Auntie smiling from ear to ear made me cry I hope one day I find love as magical as Claire and Lindsay.

Claire is a very important person to me I really look up to her. She’s the person who made me feel confident and never fails to make me laugh I would say she’s like an idol to me even though people normally say their parents well I’m different and unique just like my beautiful auntie who never stops smiling. I have so many memories with Claire and none of them are sad. She’s loud, funny and positive and sometimes snorts with laughter at inappropriate times.  Thank you for being you. I hope I will continue making memories with her and now with Lindsay who I also love very much and so honoured to have in my life.

After the reception we took A LOT of photos and I mean A LOT Claire had a list of all the photos she wanted and I mean yes I take my fair share of selfies but I really don’t like someone else taking my photo, I think I get this from my dad.



Finally after all the photos, talking and moping about we all jumped in a coach and headed to Tynemouth Boating Club to get the party started! Like Ke$ha said “The party don’t start till I walk in” Once we got there we had yet more photos taken this time on the beach how exciting.

Since Tynemouth boating club is at the beach they decided to have a beach themed wedding which included cute sand jar keyrings, shell cake and lots of blue.

Also since Claire likes to hear nice things about her (joking) they had a beach themed guest book which everyone wrote really special messages to the brides and some people (me) made spelling mistakes and wrote “only and only” rather than “one and only” sometimes i’m stupid. This was one of those times.

The photographer left once we’d taken all the photos at the beach so it was down to us to get the party started after we ate a wonderful buffet complete with chicken wraps and West Brom cupcakes (Team Lins supports)
Me being me I was 100% ready to party and couldn’t wait to get on the dance floor and well... make a fool of myself. Well hey most people there knew who I was but I had no idea who they were so its fine. #LargeFamilyIssues

Claire and Lindsay first dance was so cute I cried... again. They danced to "Run" by Snow Patrol it was breath taking to watch I loved it.

Once I persuaded everyone under the age of 18 to get onto the dance floor we were ready to party. I was awarded 2 plus ones because I have so many friends I couldn’t just pick one. Note the sarcasm. So naturally I brought my 2 dearest buddies Beth and Amy who looked beautiful I might add.


We danced all night only stopping to take off our shoes or grab some sweets from the pick and mix. Yeah that’s how cool my aunties are they got a pick and mix table for their wedding. Life goals.
Also can we just take a moment to appreciate the fact that the evening meal was a spit roast. Thank you for this.

We didn’t get home until about 2:30am which to me is a big thing as I enjoy my sleep but it was honestly worth it for such a magical day. I had the best time celebrating Claire and Lindsay’s special day I wish them endless love and happiness.
Love you both lots!



Here’s my favourite photos from the day (There was A LOT)














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig