Sunday 14 July 2019

You Put the Lime in the Coconut | Photography


It's been a while since I sat down and wrote a blog it feels almost foreign. I've had a lot of posts in my drafts that I just haven't posted so writing feels weird but here we go.

I have been trying to push myself out of my comfort zone with my shoots recently and trying new props and locations. This shoot started off a complete fail myself and (model) Chelsea and I could not get any shots we liked. It wasn't until we were walking back ready to give up that we stumbled across a street with stone coloured walls and a deep dark door, it was perfect.

I love these shots they're so different and feel very "high fashion" to me anyway.
I had seen on Instagram someone posing with a lemon and I just loved it so I texted Chels and told her to find her greenest outfit so this happened.






SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This picture is enough good. The worst thing that could happen is I'm seeing something truly spectacular, But it's too little :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding photography. Thanks for the share. also you have need to Background Removal Service contact with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photography. great here. FixPaths is one of the most easy and effective photo editing provider and offer Background Removal Service Start from $0.20

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig