Tuesday 23 July 2019

London | Travel


It's safe to say I really enjoy Harry Potter, I don't know how much I've spoken about that on my blog. This time last year myself and Jasmine went to Harry Potter Studios in Watford, London to celebrate my 21st birthday and the end of uni and it just so happened that Molly and I also went again this May.

I have only been to London a handful of times as it's just so expensive to travel from Newcastle but I have always wanted to see The Vamps perform in the O2. You're probably reading this thinking "wow is Jess not over that band yet" the answer is yes, yes I am but I enjoy seeing my friends and I just have to see it through until the end.

Molly and I decided we were going to spend a couple of days in London see The Vamps and then go to Harry Potter the next day, so that's exactly what we did.

The Vamps was great, accidently spent like £50 on drink in the 02 - London prices man... that and I accidently ordered 4 cocktails instead of 2.
I finally got to meet Maria who I have known for gosh maybe 4 years?! But she lives in USA and I didn't do London this time so that was cute. I would of met Becca who I have known for as long as I can remember but she decided not to attend and it broke my heart but she's currently in Orlando working as a cast member in Disney world so it must be nice to be here. im not jealous. 

Here's some images from that night:



The next day Molly and I woke up a little worse for wear and ventured to Watford. Gringotts had recently opened and holy it was insane. Although I loved the weekend trip I went on in 2018 with Jas it was amazing that Mol and I had no time restraints we could go at our own pace and spend all day there. We walked around taking pictures, watching bts videos and just having the best time.

If you have no idea what i'm talking about Harry Potter studios is a big sound stage in Watford where the majority of the Harry Potter films were filmed and it is now a studio tour that has a tonne of original props, costumes, sets and special effect make up.

It's so amazing walking around learning about things like they built an entire animatronic Hagrid head for body double Martin Bayfield for certain scenes and it is so well done I wouldn't of even known. The wizarding world is so immersive from the books to the online community.

I loved it, here's some pictures from that:

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. A good journey! Appraising the current status of the beautiful photos, I suggest you make a few additional adjustments to really make your images pop. Such as; additional contrast, targeted tonality adjustments and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article was really well researched. I really enjoyed reading it.

    Photo Clipping path Service Company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the photos very much. Well written article. Enjoyed reading it very much. Appreciate the efforts put into this.
    Regards,
    Clipping Path Service

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this effortful post. Those photos look very nice. I absolutely loved it. Great initiative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had a great time. Nice to see those picture. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly inspiring. I am completely inspired by you and made my decision to have my own travel blog. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig