Sunday 24 August 2014

This or That

This or that tag.
I thought I’d do a little beauty/fashion/life tag today this is an American tag so I’m going to miss out the questions  I don’t have the answers to so this isn’t the whole tag but if you want to do it the full tag is online, so erm Google it.
Makeup
Blush or bronzer?
I’m going to say bronzer because I have quite natural pink cheeks plus bronzer is really good for contouring your face and giving it a little bit of colour.
Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Definitely lipstick I have never been a lipgloss person I don’t like how it feels and my hair yets stuck to it.
Eyeliner or Mascara?
100% Mascara lashes and brows are the most important part of the face, lashes just make you look more awake.
Foundation or Concealer?
 Well considering I don’t use concealer as I don’t have any, i’m going to say foundation.
Neutral or colour eyeshadow?
Neutral I have a strong fear of coloured eyeshadows I don’t understand them or agree with them so definitely neutrals.
Pressed or Loose eyeshadow?
I’ve never actually used like a loose pigment so I’m going to say pressed.
Brushes or sponges?
Even though sponges give a more natural look I only ever use brushes because I don’t like the smell or feel of makeup sponges.
Nails
O.P.I or China Glaze?
O.P.I don’t have a reason.
Long or short?
I have really short nails and I much prefer long nails apart from them come with difficulties e.g picking things up and texting but I do prefer the look of long nails.
Acrylic or Natural?
100% acrylic if I could I would have acrylic nails 24/7
Brights or darks?
I really like pastel nail colours but I do love a bright colour especially for summer.
Flower or no flower?
I’ve had a bow on my nails before on my ring finger but I would have to say no to a flower it’s just too much.
Body
Perfume or body spray/splash?
I would have to say perfume I just prefer the scents of a perfume however, body sprays are more convenient for school etc
Lotion or Body Butter?
I’d have to say body butter I think it absorbs much quicker and leaves my skin softer.
Body wash or soap?
Body wash! I think it comes in nicer scents and is a lot more foamy than soap.
Lush or Bath and Body works?
Since bath and body works is American and I have never tried it I’m going to have to say lush I do really love Lush products however, I really want to try some Bath and Body works products.
Fashion
Jeans or sweatpants?
Jeans if I’m going outside, sweatpants if I’m staying indoors.
Long sleeve or short?
I get really hot really easily so defiantly short sleeves.
Dresses or skirts?
Dresses, skirts don’t suit my body shape AT ALL.
Stripes or plaid?
Plaid.
Flip flops or sandals?
I have a serious hate for flip flops they’re just inconvenient and hurt my toes so sandals but without socks.
Scarves or hats?
I live for wearing scarves so 100% scarves!
Studs or dangly earrings?
Studs I just like they look cute and dangly earrings get stuck in my hair and are too heavy for my ears.
Necklaces or bracelets?
Although I love necklaces I cant go without wearing bracelets they just make my arms look better and I feel naked without them I tend to wear the same bracelets for a long period of time.
Heels or flats?
If I’m going to a party or a formal event or anywhere its socially acceptable to wear heels I 100% without a doubt will but if it’s just in general then defiantly flats normally converse or trainers.
Jacket or hoodie?
I love hoodies for just sitting in but I couldn’t live without my denim and leather jackets they’re my life.
Hair
Curly or straight?
My hair is naturally curly so curly.
Bun or ponytail?
I love a messy bun and ponytails so I couldn’t pick but It doesn’t matter because my head is too circle for it to be acceptable to wear either.
Long or short?
On my long hair however, my mother has really short blonde hair and it really suits her but I’m too scared to go short.
Light or dark?
I have brown hair so dark.
Side bangs or full bangs?
I’ve have a full fringe before and I don’t think i’d ever go back I love side fringes.
Up or down?
Down like I said I can’t pull it off when its tide up.
Random
Rain or shine?
I like both.
Summer or winter?
100% winter because I love scarf’s, Christmas and layers.
Chocolate or vanilla?
Strawberry

Thanks for reading guys catch ya soon ;)




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig