Tuesday 12 August 2014

Return of the Teoh

Hello everyone!
Today was a very special day!

Today was the day my wonderful friend Lucy Teoh returns from gallivanting around Europe. I say that but she went to London and Paris and going to Germany next week or something I’m unsure of her travel schedule. 

Anyway, I’m sure she did wonderful things on her trip and one of them included going to Disneyland Paris. I repeat DISNEYLAND PARIS. Safe to say I’m incredibly jealous.

However, she was a bearer of joy and gifts!
 Do you have a friend who brings you Disney Princess stationary? No didn't think so.


Myself and Beth are MASSIVE Disney fans its border line out of control. Everyone has a favourite Disney princess ours just happen to be the animation of our lives. Beth’s favourite Disney Princess is Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and Beth is blonde, and beautiful, has an adoring crowd of peasants and just happens to be tired a lot. My favourite is Princess Ariel (The Little Mermaid) no I don’t have red hair but in real life neither would Ariel #Hairdye. We both fell madly in love with Eric as soon as we saw his prancing about on a boat, she has a cute best friend as do I. Coincidence I think not.


We were so excited to be reunited so naturally we planned on eating food, watching films and laughing until we cried at old Facebook posts specifically mine. We were going to play a board game but we’re loud, competitive people (especially me) so we decided against it.

After all that lounging around we decided to take a trip to the gym. Living the high life.
It was wonderful to see Teoh after weeks of being apart and Beth it’s always a pleasure.


This photo is so awful I love it. The gym ain’t no fashion show.


Here are some "beautiful" selfies.









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig