Thursday 15 December 2016

The Perfect Tree | Blogmas Day 15


This morning my mother and I embarked on the very important journey to go and get a Christmas tree, but not just any tree we had to find an absolutely perfect one. 

Over the years my mum has always gone and got a tree by herself because any tree we liked she didn't so eventually we just let her get on with it but because last year I wasn't here and didn't get the option to pick one or help decorate I really wanted to go this year - plus procrastination. 

We tried 2 places all together but ended up getting it from a place in Whitley Lodge - if you know where that is then cool.
I can't wait to have a tree in the front room nothing makes the house feel more cosy and christmassy! 

ps. I apologise for missing a couple of days of Blogmas, I was in desperate need of completing my assignments but now I have I can focus more on blogging :) 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig