Friday 9 December 2016

Gradient Editing | Blogmas Day 9


How are we at day 9 already?!

Hey guys, so today I'm not going to be talking about Christmas (sorry) I'm just not feeling very christmassy today. Instead I've been feeling really creative and have been sat on Photoshop from the moment I got home from Harrogate.

Today I am going to be showing you some of the photos I've been messing with. I am not saying these are perfect or wonderful or anything special I am simply messing about and practising. I know how to use Photo Shop in an effective way and get the job done but there is so much undiscovered stuff I want to explore.

So yeah, sorry this isn't festive but hey my whole life isn't christmas.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig