Thursday 22 December 2016

Christmas Covers | Blogmas Day 22


Do you ever get bored of hearing the same Christmas songs sang by the same people year after year? I know I do so I went on the hunt for Christmas covers to spice up the holiday jams.


The first thing I found was a cover I used to listen to years ago and is the reason I love the song so much. It's a much slower version of the original which I really like, feels more chill. It's such a nice cover to listen to when you're doing homework and such. 



I couldn't possibly do a post about music and not include these 4 boys now could I? I love this cover cause 1) Brad and 2) it's just funny. This is perfect for a Christmas party with your friends because it's something a little different but they'll still be able to sing along



It's no secret that I'm in love with Perrie Edwards so there's no surprise there's a cover by the best girl group going. This cover is so great because not only do they sound amazing but they have fun with it and make it fun and festive. 



It's safe to say that Justin Bieber's Christmas album is one of my all time favourites so when I saw one of my favourite YouTube channels covering one of his songs I was ecstatic. I love this cover for a similar reason as Little Mix's one, it's fun and enjoyable to watch. 



Finally, I want to talk about my friend Steph Howlett, she is an aspiring singer and she is an extremely talented bean. She has done a mini cover of All I want for Christmas and it is so nice to listen to. 
It would mean a lot to her if you took your time to check her out (music wise obv) I really like her voice and this cover is a little jazzy yet extremely chill which I really like. 
She also has a few covers on her twitter and YouTube (linked) so make sure you check them out. 



Blogmas is nearly over, bet you're happy. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig