Thursday 8 December 2016

Christmas Songs | Blogmas Day 8




Since November 1st we have been playing Christmas songs in the car virtually every journey to university. The whole car buzzing with the excitement that Christmas is here, and with every blogmas post I am getting more and more excited for the magical day. After all, Christmas is my favourite season.

Today I am going to be sharing my all time favourite Christmas songs, new and old, every up beat festive song that gets me in the mood for blankets, hot chocolate and Christmas films.

I have created a spotify playlist full of my favourite songs, some you'll know every single word to and a few you may have forgotten ever existed.

I'm not going to go into detail about every single song because we will be here till next christmas but I will say that my all time favourite christmas song is Christmas (Baby please come home) - Micheal BublĂ© what a tune man!

Christmas Playlist









SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Aww fab! Love this - I love Oh Holy Night - the Glee Rachel Berry version. Uh-Mazing!

    Rachael xox
    http://gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig