Saturday 10 December 2016

December Stress | Blogmas Day 10

Via Tumblr 

It might be evident by the fact i'm uploading this about 3 hours late but I am stressed and behind on life.

So again today it's not very christmassy because all I am feeling is stress. High, HIGH levels of stress. I only have one assignment left but I still have a lot of stress.

This post is gonna be short and sweet but I wanted to update you guys about my life, I am nearly done with semester 1 and I am so excited to finally get festive.

Sorry about this post guys,

I love you, see you tomorrow x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I find you just have to breathe and get through it. Do the hardest first as once they are done, smooth sailing!!

    Rachael xox
    http://gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig