Tuesday 6 December 2016

Housemas | Blogmas Day 6


Being the uni family we are we couldn't possibly go home without having a house christmas. We planned it weeks ahead and made the day as wonderful as we could.

We started off the day with Secret Santa, Maddy and mines favourite christmas activity. The presents were wonderful and it really showed how much we have got to know each other in the year and a half we've known each other exist.

Maddy you spoil me
After presents we realised we didn't have a pudding or a chicken for the Christmas lunch so Josh and I "popped out" to get them. This trip accidently took 2 hours meaning we couldn't go to the Christmas market, which was sad but it's fine.


After we came back and started making Christmas Dinner, I can't tell you how amazing it was. I am now so ready for actual Christmas day with real life food. Even thought we made everything ourselves, from cooking the chicken to roasting the vegetables.


Christmas dinner was so good, I can't explain it. Hands down the best meal i've had since I started uni and I have had a lot of Toby Carvery's.


I loved housemas so much, it was so nice to get a little festive and sack off stress and assignments for a day and just chill with 3 people I love so dearly.



Hope you enjoyed this post and are enjoying blogmas!
See you tomorrow x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig