Wednesday 7 December 2016

Christmas on Pinterest | Blogmas Day 7


I can't be the only one who turns to Pinterest and Tumblr for Christmas inspiration or when you really need a photo to fill out your Instagram theme because well.. your photography just isn't cutting it.

One of my favourite things to do during the festive period is wrap up with a hot chocolate in front of the tree and just scroll through Pinterest and Tumblr looking at all the festive photos and people getting excited. It really is the happiest time of the year.

The thing about the internet around this time of the year is everything is so aesthetically pleasing. Beautiful flat-lays, Christmas trees and knee high socks covered in fairy lights and candy canes its all there and it gets me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Today I want to share with you my favourite festive photos on the internet. All of these photos make me wish it was the festive period all year round. That song "I wish it could be Christmas everyday" yep that's me right now.

Storyofmylifetheblog.blogspot.ca
call-me-cupcake.blogspot.co.uk
Nestprettythings.tumblr.com
Tumblr
Tumblr
I hope that put you in a festive mood, as always I don't own these photos. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig