Saturday 24 December 2016

Pamper Night | Blogmas Day 24


IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

It's finally here, Christmas is tomorrow and I am currently lying in bed trying to get the last of my blog work done before the last week of 2016.

I love Christmas eve so much because you get to lie in bed all day with cheese balls watching Christmas films. What I particularly like about the 24th day of  December is the evening, every year I have a pamper night and just chill and take some time for myself and get ready for the big day.

This year I didn't have a lot of time due to leaving everything to last minute and I had a lovely evening with Ellie, so I didn't manage to fake tan or do my nails or anything.

I started off by taking off all my make up. I have a love hate relationship with taking off my make up, on one hand I want my skin to breathe but at the same time it breaks my heart because it look me 20 minutes to get that crease blend perfect.
I used one of my favourite products to remove my make up - Garnier Micellar Water. You just slosh (weird word but sure) some onto a cotton pad and run it over your face and it removes practically all your make up.
Before I cry lets move on.


 After I washed my face I decided to try a new face mask, I have tried some of these face masks before they're about £1 and can be found pretty much everywhere. I tried the Charcoal Masque and I can honestly say it was amazing. You leave in on for 20-25 minutes and at one point I couldn't feel my face but it is so worth it. My skin was so soft and still is this morning. 
I'm going to use the rest tonight because I truly loved it.


There's nothing nicer than a bath, especially on the day of relaxation. For as long as I can remember I have had a bath on Christmas Eve so this year won't be any difference. There's nothing nicer than a bath with my mums exciting products that I stole from the cupboard.
Whilst in the bath I love reading and this Christmas book is so perfect, it's a little scary at times but that's cause im a wimp.


 Finally, it's time to snuggle up with a hot chocolate and watch a Christmas film, I think I am going to watch The Polar Express and snuggle in front of the tree.


I want to wish you all the merriest of Christmases and if you don't celebrate I hope you have a lovely couple of days. I want you to know that I love you all so much and I can't thank you enough for the support you have given me during blogmas. I hit 50k which is absolutely unheard of and I can't thank each and everyone of you!

I love you,

Merry Christmas x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig