Sunday 4 December 2016

Winter Make Up Essentials | Blogmas Day 4


During the winter months I have a few make up essentials that I just couldn't survive the cold months without. Whether I want to keep my skin hydrated or just create a winter look there are certain products I couldn't survive the winter without.


If you've been reading for a while you will have seen this product a thousand times. I have tried a number of primers both high-end and drug store and hands down, 100%, without an inch of a doubt the L'Oreal Infallible Primer is my favourite. It's one of those primers that feel jelly - if that makes sense. It works wonders with making sure my foundation and other face products stays on all day. I love it.


I have a slight highlighter obsession, and by slight I mean incredibly excessive and I need to calm down. This Two Faced Candle Light highlighter is one of my all time favourites, it's subtle for everyday but build-able for that night time intense glow. I love it for winter as the pink creates a natural "I've been out in the cold" rosy cheek look that I love in the winter, but since i'm not a blush fan this is perfect for me.


Will I ever stop using this palette? Spoiler - no.
The Smashbox Full Exposure palette is just wonderful within every inch of the meaning, I use the matte brown shade for my eyebrows every single day and I will cry when it runs out so lets pray that isn't soon. I also love the other shades when it comes to creating a very subtle eye look as the shades are so beautiful, the sparkly gold just screams Christmas party to me.


Speaking of beautiful eye shadow palettes I couldn't possibly do this post without mentioning my favourite palette of all time - Tartlette. It's so perfect for every aspect of my life. This natural looks you can create with this often take my breathe away. Plus it smells like Easter eggs which I understand is more Easter than Christmas but until someone brings me a palette that smells of gingerbread I will stick to this one. Even though I wear this all year round I am so excited to create some everyday winter looks with this palette.


You can't forget to moisturise your face especially during the colder months and although this has a primer built in I feel like it really moisturises my face. I love this Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro (primer) as although I have my everyday moisturiser this is perfect to carry in your make up bag to ensure your skin is hydrated and healthy in the cold. Plus it's a primer too so that's a bonus.


Being the avid Hoola Bronzer fan I am during the winter I like to dust off my mac bronzer to contour my face, I love the shade of this compared to other bronzers as I feel like against my winter foundation it really sits well and compliments my skin. I enjoy.


Last but not least- lips. You probably expected a dark shade maybe even a red but I personally don't feel like I suit those colours so I like to stick with my nude shades. I love Two Faced so much - hence why there's two products in this post. The Melted Chocolate liquid lip in the colour Nude is beyond perfect for me in the winter months. I feel like it isn't a drying liquid lip so it's comfortable to wear during the cold season. I love it so much thanks Amy xox


So that's it for today folks, I hope you're enjoying blogmas as much as I am :) See you tomorrow x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig