Friday 30 December 2016

Photography | 2016




One of my main goals for 2016 was to improve my photography skills, although my initial plan was to try and focus on landscape photography after a couple attempts I decided it wasn't my favourite thing to do but, it will always be part of my photography plan.

Just like last year -link- I am going to breakdown my shoots and show you guys my favourite shots from each.

This year I wasn't able to do as many shoots as I would have liked due to uni commitments and the pure lack of time. That being said my goal for 2017 is to make more time for photography and go out shooting whenever I can.

I find photography a great way to relax and I love experimenting and editing new shots in brand new ways and improve my skills.

This year I got my 50mm Lens which was such a good investment I love having an all manual lens and although I always shoot in manual settings anyway there's something about an all manual lens that has such a nice effect.

I also had my first booked shoot this year and although it was very stressful and it didn't go as well as I had hoped I was still so happy to have been booked,

I hope to purchase a new lens in 2017 right now I would love a wide lens. I have my eye on a
16-35mm but they are like £1,000 so the likely hood of that happening is so slim.

without further ado here's my 2016 photography.
50mm Lens
Beach
Newbiggin-by-the-Sea
Silhouette
Katie Wilson
Elderflower

Spirit Of Summer

Summer Day on the Job
Romy Ella

Newcastle Adventures 
Amy Clarke
Make Up By Lottie 
Throw Kindness Around Like Confetti
Be The Light


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig