Friday 23 December 2016

Christmassy Garden Centre | Blogmas Day 23


Yesterday my mother and I took an adventure to a garden centre because believe it or not they're one of my favourite places to go. We went to one that was about 30 minutes away from our house and on the route we were blasting Christmas tunes in the car, it really made me feel super festive.

We walked around and saw all the christmas lights and decorations and just had a cute festive time.

I can't believe it's christmas eve eve already, it feels like forever ago I started blogmas! I might have missed a few but I have really enjoyed it a lot!

Here's some photos of the festive garden centre!



 See you tomorrow for the last day of blogmas!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig