Sunday 18 January 2015

OOTD | Saturday Shopping

 Ever had those days where you feel really good but there's no one there to see you? Well that was me on Saturday, I went shopping hoping to bump into someone I know purely I could subtly show off my look. Well I didn't see anyone. So I'm going to show you instead. I really liked my outfit it's really comfy, cheap and looks good. Perfect for those days in town where you're rushing around, it gets hot and all you want is to go home or for a Nandos.
Ps I love my new ombre'd hair, I get really happy when I look down and see my hair isnt the curly, brown mess it used to be.
Flannel Shirt - Sainsburys £22
Crop top - River Island £5 
Jeans - Primark £13
Belt - Matalan £6 
Boots- Primark £10
Necklace - Primark £1.50
Nose Ring - Urban Outfitters £3
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay Naked Palette 2
Foundation - Rimmel Wake Me Up 

I hope you enjoyed this random Monday post, thank you to Ellie for letting me borrow her camera for these photos, I love her lots - blog - make sure you check out her face. It's a gooden.

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Love this outfit! It's really nice and chilled for a day shopping :) I adore checked shirts haha xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love the checkered shirt

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) me too you'd never think it was from a super market!

      Delete
  3. You are bang on trend sweetie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great - perfect for a Saturday shopping trip xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is it's so comfy even the boots are comfortable

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. So comfortable aswell! Can tell I wear them as they're a bit dirty ha x

      Delete
  6. yes i want that shirt and i have some shoes like that but they have an open side buckle which i love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My shirt is so comfy! And aw I love ankle boots x

      Delete
  7. I have similar boots they are so comfy! I love the eye shadow pallet I usually don't wear eyeshadow! Btw I love the overall look xx

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig