Friday 2 January 2015

Black Tied | Discount Code



I want to take a moment to talk about this company I was introduced to by my friend Ellie  called "Black Tied" I want to talk about it because it sells some beautiful jewellery that is so unique and interesting!

Moments after finding this website I wanted to buy basically everything and every time I go on the website there's new stuff that I can't wait to get my hands on.
After what felt like hours of trying to decided what to buy I chose to get a personalised bracelet. I am not a massive fan of silver I'm more of a rose gold kinda girl but I really like this bracelet. I like the personalised stuff because yes you can get text but you can also get symbols that's why I decided to get "Jessica ♥ Rose "  and I absolutely love it.
The thing I want next is "Amethyst Crystal Point on Silver Chain" necklace It is TO die for!

I wanted to give you guys the hook up so I got in contact with the company and got a discount code for you! So If you use to discount code ROSEJESS15 you can get 15% off  #yourewelcome
http://www.blacktied.co.uk/

Thank you to Hilly @hillymoomaa for being my hand model



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ooh, I'll definitely be checking out Black Tied now, their products look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are and make sure you use the discount code and get yourself a deal!

      Delete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig