Sunday 4 January 2015

Golden Wonder | Lush Review


I don't know if any of you are aware but I am a MASSIVE fan of LUSH and pretty much love all
their products but today I want to talk about my ultimate favourite LUSH product to date the "Golden Wonder" bath bomb.



This thing is utterly incredible.Who knew a gold present like cube could be filled with such joy? I certainty didn't until last year! I am definitely, without a doubt, a winter bath person but give me one of these in the summer and I'm not going to say no.


What I love most about this bath bomb is, that its not what you expect at all! When you first plonk it into the bath you expect it to go gold (well I did) but oh no you are mistaken. It turns TURQUOISE, yes like a mermaid! A mermaid. How exciting is that?!
And if that isn't exciting enough when the bath bomb has finally settled the unimaginable happens! Gold stars appear oh yeah, floating stars that are gold!
 TOP TIP:If you don't like things floating in your bath wrap your bomb in a cloth and tie with an elastic. The bomb will still dissolve but you wont have unwanted  floating things in the water. #you'rewelcome
 I'm quite excited about this if you cant already tell, I just love Lush.

The best thing about Lush is that their products are amazing in thousands of different ways, from none animal testing, fair trade schemes and of course how organic and good for your skin all their products are, and the Golden Wonder is no exception. This bath bomb is filled with natural ingredients such as: orange oil and lime oil which of course smell incredible.
This product leaves your skin smelling amazing and super soft, I highly recommend it!
 Unfortunately you're going to have to wait until next year to get it as its only available at Christmas, which literally breaks my heart!


 However, I did my research and have found a great alternative
 for this product and found the "Big Blue Bath Bomb". This is a perfect alternative, although it doesnt have gold stars in it, it does leave the water a beautiful blue colour like I imagine tropical seas to look like, and of course it has amazing skin benefits plus it's filled with"the finest, nutritious ingredients from the sea" plus its available all year round.

Here's some fancy images I took using the latest technology.... i wish. I used my Iphone 4, I desperately need a decent camera!

Finally, I wanted to give a shout out to some of my friends who have blog's so you can go over there and show them some love! 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Love this bathbomb so much! I had it last Christmas when I still had a bath :(

    Thanks for the mention chica ;)

    Becks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best isn't it! I'm laughing cause we commented on each other blog's at the same time!
      Also you're more than welcome xxx

      Delete
  2. Loved reading this and i'll have to give lush ago never really tried them before and thanks for the little shout out it the end I appreciate it so much xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie :) and you're very welcome xx

      Delete
  3. I never saw that one! And thank you dearest xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellie golden wonder is the best! I'll buy you one next year and that's okay xx

      Delete
  4. I love Lush, is it only a Christmas bath bomb? and thank you Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it is only for the festive period which makes me kinda sad but hey all good things come to an end. Plus you're more than welcome! xxx

      Delete
  5. I love lush this bath bomb is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig