Saturday 27 December 2014

Christmas 2014


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had an amazing day and Santa was good to you.
Today I am going to be talking about my day and what I got up to and the presents I received *I am in no way bragging so get over it* I had a really nice day and I hope you did to.

My Christmas outfit was a cute black and red checky flannel type pattern (it has a word I just don't know it) from New look and that was £12.99. I paired it which this baggy red thin jumper from Primark which was £8 and then a simple necklace which was also from Primark for £1.50. Unfortunately my nose isn't pierced but I really want it done so i'm wearing a fake one from Urban Outfitters which was £3

#breakingmaneck 
I was quite adventurous (for me) when it came to my eye make up, I decided to use my black eyeliner from Primark and the w7 blue sparkly liquid eyeliner to make my eyes stand out and be a bit different. It is christmas after all!

Yeh it's not the neatest, call the eyeliner police!

Here's some family photos!

Safe to say JJ got the tall gene
Fam Christmas Selfie

There's not much point going into detail so I'm just going to show you!






Oh yeh I got LiveSOS #bejel
#TisTheSeasonToBeSpoilt
My day was filled with: family, board games, wrapping paper and food.
My Christmas dinner was on point! I don't eat meat so I decided to try a Nut Roast which was the worst thing ever! So I just ate the vegetables and yorkshire pudding! mmmmm


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I hope you had a good day Jess :) I like what you did with the eyeliner it looks cool! xxx

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig