Wednesday 10 December 2014

Winter




You've probably noticed it’s been rather cold recently, winter is here and the cold weather has came with it!
Well a nice winter coat can be hard to find especially when spring clothes are already hitting the high street. However, you can never go wrong with a big fluffy coat, which are available pretty much everywhere, in loads of styles and colours.
But what do I wear on my feet?” I hear you cry.
Boots are always in when it comes to winter but this year Timberlands are all the rage. I have some, Ellie has some. Do you?
Timberland boots are fantastic for this cold, rainy weather as they’re 100% waterproof and super comfortable and of course they look great! Ellie is wearing hers with her big fluffy bed socks and they still look good. 
I took these photo of Ellie, check out her blog here



SHARE:

2 comments

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig