Saturday 20 December 2014

Haul | w7

So a kind woman called Sally send me some w7 cosmetics and I wanted to show you what she sent me cause it's really exciting! I am going to be writing a full post about this on her website here is the link  http://www.cheapmakeupuk.co.uk/sallys-cosmetics-blog/4587451399 But for now here's some of the products I received, they're all affordable but quality products so make sure you check out @CheapMakeupuk on twitter. Ps I have a new background for my photos and it's hella cute!

The Honey Queen Blusher 
Primers

Normal Primer
Anti-redness primer

Anti-dull Primer

Cream eyeshadow base/primer
White eyeshadow base/primer

Blue glittery mascara/eyeliner (scared to try this)
Eyelust mascara (This is incredible) 




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Really like the glittery mascara, I am curious how it looks on ( maybe a blogpost idea?)
    To answer your question on my blog, ( for some weird reasonI can not reply on your comment)
    I made my Logo with Adobe illustrator ;)

    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I am curious to know what the glittery mascara is like too! And which primer do you recommend most?

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig