Saturday 6 December 2014

Beam Designs

*This is not a paid advertisement*

During my time at Tynemouth Market I bumped into a very kind woman who has a stall called "Beam Designs" I wanted to do a whole post dedicated to her stall because I fell in love with the products she was selling.

 Her company is called "Beam Designs" and its basically her designs carved and shaped into wood, she makes all sorts of stuff from clocks to coasters to earrings, they're so simple and unique.

The first thing I was attracted to which was actually the reason I walked over to her stall, was a simple wooden coaster with a small heart shaped into it, I thought it was absolutely beautiful and minimalistic it would make the perfect gift.



Another reason I like her products are due to the fact they're hand designed and made from wood that have came from sustainable sources. Something that looks so good and is the environmentally friendly and made to such high quality is incredible really!

In terms of prices they range depending on what product you want, also whether you choose one of her designs or get it personalised. I think this is the PERFECT gift for anyone! (I will caption prices of products I have shown)

I fell in love with the idea of it and was gutted that I didn't buy anything! I'm definitely going to check out their etsy page and YOU should to!
Make sure to either pop along to Tynemouth Market and have a look or visit Beam Designs etsy page link here

More photos and prices
£14

£10

£6.75 per pair

£12 set of 4

£19.50

*All photos taken and edited by me*

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Photography on point as per Jess!

    Also,l really like the look of this company, it looks so unique and high quality!

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig