Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Wishlist

So it's Christmas Eve and I'm not going to lie I don't feel very festive, it's sunny outside, I'm revising and everything just seems pretty average. Which is a shame because Christmas only comes once a year and I feel like I'm wasting it. Today, I've decided to talk about the things I would LOVE to get for Christmas, some I have actually asked for and some I just really want in general. I by all means do not expect to get all of this that would be utterly ridiculous! I'm thinking of doing a post about what I got for Christmas so leave a comment if you are nosy and would like to see that.
I'm currently writing this whilst watching The Shaytards Christmas Special 2013 to get festive!

1. The first thing is the thing I want the most and have wanted for a very long time and that is a Mac-book, I know I won't get this because it is A LOT of money! So I've asked for the Pink HP Pavilion laptop instead, because they're good laptop's plus they're PINK! I need a laptop for when I go to University so I need one which will last!


2. The 2nd thing I really want is a DSLR camera, but again they're SO expensive so I probably won't get one, I don't actually have a specific one I want I would be happy with any, the initial reason I wanted one is because I used one during my Media and I fell in love! I love taking photos and the quality of these cameras are utterly incredible! I used one to take photos for my Christmas Decoration blog post!

3. The 3rd thing I've asked for is Books, I love books! I have asked for a few books so i'm going to put them into one point. I have asked for are:

  • The Hunger games trilogy 'cause I was collecting the god editions but my brother left it in Thailand, and I was not very happy. 
  • Zoella's book Girl Online, obviously 'cause it's Zoe's but I also really like the concept as it's basically my life (a blogger who suffers with anxiety) 
  • The Maze Runner books, I saw the film and was blown away so I can only imagine how good the books are going to be.
  • Finally, The Divergent books! I was recently introduced to the films and I can't wait to read them and watch the rest of the saga!

4. As well as books I live for DVD's I'm not as advanced as to have a blu-ray player but hey DVD's are fine with me! I have only asked for 4 DVD's because I have been looking expand my DVD collection. I actually know I have these, not because I was peeking but because I was there and my mum made me pick which ones I wanted. So I got:
Because they're the best ones. 

5.The final thing I have asked for are CD's just like DVD's they're slowly going out of fashion and it makes me hella sad, although all I do is then put them onto my Ipod but I like having the actual CD so I've asked for a quite a few as I'm trying to build up a collection of my favourites. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've literally always wanted a MacBook! I don't feel very festive either but this post has made me excited as in a few hours I'll be opening gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah im so glad hope you have a great Christmas x

      Delete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig