Friday 12 December 2014

Christmas


Christmas Is Coming!
Everyone's counting down the days in chocolate, day by day, hour by house the big day is getting closer and I'm getting more excited by the minute going to sleep knowing you're waking up one day closer to the anniversary of Jesus' Birth. What makes it the most exciting is my decorations are finally up and the house has never looked better.

The smell of the tree, the bright lights, candles and the fire make the agonising wait until Santa arrives slightly more bearable and reminds me exactly why this is my favourite time of the year!

It's not just me who loves this time of year though, I mean why wouldn't you love Christmas? You get a winter break so no school or work, fairy lights are everywhere, Starbucks has their festive drinks in, Christmas parties in sparkly dresses and champagne and who can dislike the fact everyone is so cheery and all looking forward to the same thing!
But the deep dark vortex of weirdness that is Tumblr also goes crazy this time of year, producing some damn nice stuff from: photos I could only dream of taking, outfits I wish I could afford to enough snow it makes you feel the cold yourself. Tumblr never fails to make me feel festive, it could be the middle of July and it will make me wish it was Christmas the next day!

I think it's safe to say Christmas is without a doubt my favourite time of the year. I love waking up to a brisk icy morning, layering up and wearing a scarf but there's nothing I love more than wrapping up in a cosy blanket, with a hot chocolate and my favourite Christmas film.


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Omg it is actually so embarrassing how hipster you are trying to be. Get some originality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so embarrassing that you have to put yourself on anonymous....

      Delete
  2. Candles and fire...mmmm christmas time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photography is on point

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig