Sunday 11 December 2016

Make Up Wish List | Blogmas Day 11


So this year for christmas I am asking for euros for my trip to Disneyland Paris so I will not be asking for any of these products however, they are something I would ask for, and just want in general.

It's no secret that Two Faced is my all time favourite make up brand, I love everything they produce and this Christmas they have not disappointed. This Christmas In New York range is so effortlessly beautiful I can't explain my love for it.
The product I particularly have my eye on is the Grande Hotel Café set. I love eye shadow and all three of these palettes are perfection.

Related image
Matte and Shimmer Blog 

There has never been an eye shadow palette I have wanted more in my life than the Modern Renaissance palette. It is too beautiful for words, Amy Clarke has it and I am so jealous every time I see her make up. Anastasia Beverly Hills has such beautiful products that I really want but can't afford. 
Image result for Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette blog
Jessleonh

I have been following Huda Kattan on instagram for as long as I can remember and I love everything beauty she does, so naturally I have had my eye on her eyelash range (Huda Lashes) for quite a while now. I love fake lashes so much because I really can't ever be bothered to do mascara, plus lashes add an extra "done up" effect which I love. 

Image result for huda beauty lashes review
Lilith Moon


I have always had a crush on every Charlotte Tilbury product I have ever seen but I have full on fallen in love with The Dolce Vita LipKit I need it in my life. It is the most perfect nude shade I have ever seen. As soon as I randomly receive £49 I will purchase it.  
Image result for THE DOLCE VITA LIP KIT
Alica. Amy. Jones


There are thousands more products out there that I love and want to get my hands on but these are my all time favourites that if I could get anything I want, it would be these. 
I hope you enjoyed today's post and you are enjoying blogmas!

See you tomorrow! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig