Friday 2 December 2016

Happy Birthday Mum | Blogmas Day 2


Today is a very special day, it marks the 50th anniversary of the most wonderful woman in the entire world, my mother.
I decided to write a post about my mother because she means a lot to me and I never really tell her.

Dear Mum,
 
        Happy birthday to the one person I can truly rely on.
Thank you for always being there for me, being cool and funky, and being 50.
I might not see you as much as I used to but I love you more than I ever have, you are a true blessing to this world.

Things I love about you:

- Your smile
- How much you love me
- The fact we can talk about utter crap and it's still fun
- When you get angry at me for hanging up the phone
-  How much care you take with everything you do
The thing I love the most is when people tell me "you're a lot like your mother" cause that is hands down the best and worst compliment I could ever receive.

You bring me a lot of joy and you fund me when I'm poor which you know, means everything.
I love you forever,

Jess



SHARE:

2 comments

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig