Monday 1 September 2014

Stationary "Haul"


So today I went shopping but not just any shopping, back to school shopping! It was a struggle walking round town bags multiply, purse getting lighter, bank balance getting lower but somehow I managed! My good old pal Beth went shopping with me so she will have a couple of the same items but defiantly go check out what she bought by clicking here.  I’m going to keep this short because you can see what each thing is, they don’t need explaining really.
 I am going into year 13 which is my 2nd year of A levels so from last year and GCSE I have realised that I am really not as organised as I could be with random pieces of paper shoved into my bag, pens at the bottom of my bag, folders all over the place questioning my academic career. So that is NOT going to happen this year! Note to self: Jess if you’re reading this in 6 months and aren’t organised get it sorted!

So our first stop was Wilkinson’s where I picked up a couple of things,  I bought 4 things and spent £3.30

The first thing I got was the Large deep pink folder (£1) I am going to use this to store all my geography work as last year I discovered I get A LOT of work and important notes so I need to keep that organised this year!

The 2nd thing I got was a cute little file (Beth got a matching one) to keep my history coursework in as I literally cannot afford to lose that! This was an absolute bargain at only 80 pence, plus it’s super cute.

I got a super boring lined paper refill pad for 50 pence.

 Miss Bic? Yup that’s me with my super cool pink pencils which aren’t pink they’re normal graphite pencils ha fooled you (£1.35) I couldn’t leave them they were pink.

I actually got this pink academic diary a couple of weeks ago for about £2 and I really like it, it’s very helpful and I’ve always wanted one #sad

That’s all I bought from Wilkinson’s!

Time to move on to Poundland! I went a little crazy but hey EVERYTHINGS A POUND how could I say no?

So I picked up some normal biro’s I won’t use the blue ones probably donate them to charity for people who refuse to bring a pen to school and all the super cool attractive boys that actually do have pens but just want to start a conversation with me so ask to borrow one*cries because forever alone*

I spotted this whiteboard and instantly knew I wanted it so well... I bought it and some whiteboard markers to go with it. Not even sorry.

The last thing I got was these Disney Princess Felt Pens! How could I not?! I first spotted the Lightening McQueen’s one’s and I was going to buy them as I am a big cars fan then, I looked on the other side and BAMN Disney Princess so I bought those ones. Surprised? No me neither.

Last but not least we headed to Primark and went to the makeup bag section, I was originally going to buy a One Direction one to use as a pencil case but then when I saw this Ariel one I knew I wanted this one instead. Also I and Beth are matching; we’re going to look great sat next to each other in History! (No sarcasm)

So this was my sort of mini stationary haul I think I have enough however, I do want to buy some actual exercise books to keep my subject notes separate we went into Ryman’s but they only had squared paper and I think Beth got the last lined ones but that’s okay because I can easily go back!

Good luck to everyone going to back to school/college/university or even if you’re starting a new job and I hope this little post has given you some idea of what I’m going to be taking to school with me!

Note: I got basically everything I need for just over £10 which honestly is a bargain just goes to show you don’t need to spend endless amounts of money on stationary there’s more shops than just paper chase and WHSmith!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig