Tuesday 16 September 2014

Very Berry

So FINALLY after using the same loyal bag for about 5 years I finally found and invested in one I truly love!



My new bag is beautiful it’s from New Look and cost me all of £24.99, what a bargain! The colour is very berry and really stands out and is quite autumnal which I enjoy.

My beloved friend Beth has a post about her bag also from New Look (I may or may not have accidentally copied but we don’t talk about that) Read that here

This bag is a good size so I can use it for school I was actually really cool and took my biggest file when I was looking for one just to make sure things actually fit in it.


Yes I love this bag a lot and can’t wait to use it, I’ll let you know how long it is before it breaks hopefully it’ll be in 6 years.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love that bag! It's really cool and you got a bargain at £25!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I fell in love with it as soon as I walked into the store, and I know I couldn't believe it! Hopefully it doesnt break really easily

      Delete
  2. Truly beautoful bag!

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig