Sunday 14 September 2014

Top 5 Disney Animations


Who doesn’t love a good Disney film? Well today myself, Hilly, Joanne and Cath had a Disney princess day and it got me thinking “what are the best Disney Animations?” so I asked around and we each came up with our top 5 Disney Animations.

My top 5 are:
  1. Tangled
  2. The Little Mermaid
  3. Cars
  4. Wreck It Ralph
  5. Frozen

It starts with a flower, a magical golden flower. I love tangled lots because I like the high quality colours which make it feel happy and upbeat a bit like High School Musical 2, also who doesn’t love the classic German story of Rapunzel?

I have loved The Little Mermaid since I was very little I used to watch it almost every day when I was little, I can’t quite explain why it’s so good it just is.


For some reason not a lot of people like Cars but personally I really enjoy it I watch it at least twice a week I find it really amusing.

Where do I begin with Wreck it Ralph both this and Cars aren’t musicals and I really like that about them, I mean don’t get me wrong I LIVE for a Disney sing-a-long but both Cars and Wreck It Ralph wouldn’t be the same if suddenly Ralph broke out in song. The main reason I like Wreck It Ralph is because it has a very unique storyline which like most Disney films is loved by people of all ages.




Frozen is Disney’s newest animation and I love it, I first saw it in the cinema on Christmas Eve but it certainly isn’t just a Christmas film. There is so much hype about Frozen and at first I didn’t understand why but after I watched it another like 5 times I now understand it’s amazing. I’m currently watching it as I write this #SorryNotSorry


Hilly:
  1. Tangled
  2. Frozen
  3. Wreck It Ralph
  4. Aristocrats
  5. Dumbo
Catherine:
  1. Pocahontas
  2. Frozen
  3. Hercules
  4. Mulan
  5. Tangled

Beth
  1.    Lion King
  2.    Sleeping Beauty
  3.   Aladdin
  4.  Little Mermaid
  5.    Beauty and the Beast

Joanne
  1. The Little Mermaid: Return To The Sea
  2. Tangled
  3. Alice In Wonderland
  4. Peter Pan
  5. Lilo and Stitch


Amy:
  1. Lion King
  2. Aladdin
  3. Tarzan
  4. Sleeping Beauty
  5. Bugs Life



SHARE:

2 comments

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig