Tuesday 2 September 2014

Hair Styles or Harry Styles That Is The Question


I go back to school tomorrow, if you’re already back I’m sorry but hey let’s make the most of it. So the first term I feel like everyone makes the most effort before we all start getting tired and just plain lazy that extra 10 minutes in bed can make it or break it.
In order to get that all important extra 10 minutes I have for you 5 super quick super easy hair styles which only require a bobble and a bobby pin and more importantly NO HEAT which is a saint as heat damages your hair and takes a long time!
My hair is quite long but you could easily do these with short or medium length hair too.
The first hair style is the easiest of them all I literally flipped my head over and gathered my hair and put it in a bobble it’s literally that simple! A high ponytail is perfect for school because you get your hair out of your face but you don’t look bald.
The 2nd style is a fishtail braid; my good friend Becca has done a tutorial on how to do this so I’m not going to go into any detail about how to do that so if you’re interested click here and go check that out. I love a fishtail braid as it’s slightly different from a normal plait and looks harder than it is.


This brings us to the 3rd hairstyle I just slip my hair into two sections and created 2 plaits hanging down the front. This takes max 5 minutes once you have the hang of how to do a plait and looks super cute and reminds me of a farm girl.
 This hair style was inspired by Ariana Grande and her famous half up do. All I did was take the top section of my hair and tie it with a bobble at the top of my head simple done and took about 30 seconds. I often do this hair style sometimes with a scrunchie instead of a bobble.
Finally this hair style looks 10x more complicated than it is. All I did was take my fringe/bangs and pin them to the side of my head allowing them to drape slightly then took the other side and pinned that up and on this side I included a little plait.
I don’t know how well these are explained but hopefully the pictures will have made it clearer what you have to do, don’t forget to check out Becca’s fishtail tutorial here
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your eyebrow game is on point *claps*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the best compliment I have ever received thank you!

      Delete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig