Friday 19 September 2014

Fashion | Fridays

Happy Friday people, another post #3for3

Today’s post is more of a fashion type post, since my sixth form doesn’t have a uniform it’s very easy to get trapped in the comfortable leggings and hoodie stage so I’ve picked out 2 comfortable, cute outfits that make it look like you’ve tried harder than you have. Unfortunately I don't have any links or prices unless I can remember a couple, but I hope it's given you an idea of simple outfits.

Starting off we have this cute shorts ensemble, I love this outfit because it’s so comfortable and sometimes it’s too hot in school so a cardigan is perfect as its not heavy to carry and the short sleeves of the top make it easy to cool down. I was very sceptical about a cardigan as I’d never worn one before but I actually really liked it. I wore trainers with this because my feet were hurting this morning but I still think they go.
Top: Matalan
Shorts: Matalan
Belt: Primark £3
Cardigan: Primark £12
Bag: New Look £24.99
Trainers: Nike £35
Tights: Primark £2.50
 My 2nd outfit is definitely more dressy  (pardon the pun) this dress is honestly so comfortable I’d sleep in it if I could. I paired it with this super baggy Demin jacket and I really liked it, the jacket makes it a lot more casual and the pink converse make it super cute and obviously I love my Pink converse.  

Dress: Primark £12
Denim Jacket: Urban Outfitters (It's Levi) £55
Tights: Primark £2.50
Shoes: Schuh 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig