Wednesday 17 September 2014

Autumnal Wish List

I don’t know if you’re aware but autumn is my favourite season of the year candles, crunchy leaves, deep colours, darker nights and most importantly it’s nearly Christmas but without the snow so it’s better. 

I was in the shops yesterday when I noticed the autumn stock was in and it was beautiful. If I had the money I would have bought everything in sight right there and then, if so this would be a haul not a wish list but hey a girl can dream.

So I have decided I want to do a wish list of clothes, make up, shoes and random bits and bobs that I want for the autumn months. I’m going to try and keep this short so there’ll be lots of pictures and links to products. 

First things first (I’m the realist) I went onto New Looks website and found some things I like.

New look

I was instantly drawn to this “Dark Green Checker Blanket Wrap” can we talk about this for a second. It’s a blanket that you wear outside its genius and everything I want. I think it would great for a cold autumn day with a pair of black jeans or leggings and a plain/simple top. I would 100% pay £19.99 for a blanket I can wear outside. The model is shown with a belt being used to hold the wrap together and I think it looks so cute however, I don’t think it would match my body shape so I would probably let it hang and then wrap it around myself manually when it gets a little chilly. 


http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/dark-green-check-blanket-wrap-_327399030

I am all for graphic tees, weekends and I love the winter so everything about this is perfect. Autumn and winter are perfect for layering and it’s not all about jumpers and big coats. I don’t know about anyone else but when I’m walking to school no matter how cold it is outside I am still boiling when I step into the building. So a simple top is really handy and can never go wrong and for only £9.99 you simply cannot go wrong.



http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/white-hello-weekend-boyfriend-t-shirt_326816910

So I saw this really pretty white love heart shirt in Marks and Spencer’s and I really liked it because it was so cute and slightly girly even though it did remind me of valentine’s day I still think it’s a chic thing you could wear with leggings or jeans. It was slightly pricey at £29.50 so when I found this black and white one in New Look for only £17.99 I was thrilled and now I want to buy it. 
New look                               Marks & Spencers

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/white-heart-print-long-sleeve-shirt-_323396719
http://www.marksandspencer.com/no-peep-heart-print-blouse/p/p22324595

The final thing I found in new look is this adorable pink cardigan for only £29.99 I love it because my favourite colour is pink and I think it would be perfect for those more chilly days. The only problem I would have is that it wouldn’t go with a lot of my current wardrobe. To have a coloured jacket I feel you’d need a lot of plain monochrome in the rest of your outfit. Saying that it is very nice and I do like it but I would expect high quality and it to be incredibly soft due to it being £29.99.




http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/knitwear/pink-fluffy-ribbed-knit-cardigan-_314689370

River Island 

Last year I really wanted some Timberland boots but I couldn’t afford any so this River Island pair is a perfect alternative for only £45 which I admit is a little pricey but might be worth it for quality boots. I think these boots are perfect for autumn and winter because the brown goes really well with anything and reminds me of the colour of crunchy leaves. 


http://www.riverisland.com/women/shoes--boots/ankle-boots/Light-brown-suede-worker-boots-656840

Anyone who knows me knows I love One Direction so when I saw this I instantly wanted it. If you have no idea what I’m talking about have you been living under a rock? This top says “Little black dress” because well it’s a little black dress but One Direction has a song called “Little black dress” that basically changed my life. Also this little dress could never go wrong really jsut pair it with a cute pair of boots and a coat/cardigan and boom done. This cute long tee style dress is only £22 which isn’t too bad for River Island however, maybe a little expensive for what it is.



http://www.riverisland.com/women/t-shirts--vests--sweats/print-t-shirts--vests/Black-little-black-dress-print-t-shirt-dress-660502

Boots

I’ve heard so much hype about the Kate Moss lipsticks and I really want to try them so they’re making a proud spot on my wish list. I always think a dark deep lip colour is perfect for autumn and I really want to make an effort with my make up fitting with the trends as it’s so easy to get stuck in the same make up routine and I want to branch out. 

£5.49 2 for £10 on selected Rimmel Products 


http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Kate-Lasting-Finish-Lipstick_1230439/

The last thing I found from boots was this really nice dark palette; I often stick to my browns and neutrals so this palette is perfect due to the dark natural colours. I’m not sure I would use all of the colours for example I would stay well away from the blue as I have a fear, however the greens remind me of a mossy forest and I like that.
£7.99 Buy 1 get 1 half Price on selected Sleek Products


http://www.boots.com/en/Sleek-MakeUp-i-Divine-Eyeshadow-Palette-13-2g_1417375/ 


Yankee Candle 

There is nothing better than a nice cinnamon candle for autumn to get you excited for Christmas and feel all comfy and wrapped up and I love this Yankee Candle. It burns so well and lets off a strong wonderful smell right until the end. Yankee Candle has so many nice winter/Christmas candles I just want them all! And for a decent size candle that lasts about 2-3 weeks £9.95 is not bad at all.

http://www.yankeecandle.co.uk/en/uk/cinnamon-stick/invt/1162813e

Primark 

I love fairy lights so when you can get cheap super cute ones I can’t complain really. I’m currently re-doing my room and I knew I wanted some fairy lights to go around my bed and they were about £3 in the sale which is an utter bargain! Also since Primark doesn’t have a website I found a link to some kindof Primark blog.



http://www.primark.com/en/whats-new/article/424,led-lights-6


I hope you enjoyed this little autumn type wish list post I enjoyed online window shopping and now I want to buy everything. 
Adios! Until next time. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig