Thursday 18 September 2014

I have a problem

This might be a weird post but I need to get something off my chest, it’s a serious issue and I do not want to be laughed at nor do I want to be judged but erm.... I’m addicted to foam shrimps and bananas.

I don’t know what happened to me I’m ashamed that I’ve let it go this far.
So the story begins when I, my father and older male sibling went to Alton Towers. I was waiting in line for Rita when suddenly a woman pulled out of her large backpack a bag of shrimps and bananas my eyes were drawn to them immediately baring in mind at this point I was so hungry I was secretly praying that she would offer me one. She didn’t.

From that moment onwards I couldn’t get them off my mind I needed some, I had completely forgotten that they even existed, but from this moment I knew I needed to taste the pink and yellow foam. (That sounded absolutely disgusting it was with all good intentions)

Suddenly only a few days later I found myself in Poundland buying a bag, I didn’t know what they were going to taste like but as soon as I bit one I knew I had made the correct decision.

Since the moment I saw that slightly larger than average woman eating the foam sweets that I was sure I didn’t like I can’t stop eating them. It’s hit all new extremes I chose a packet of pink foam shrimps over chocolate and Percy Pigs yesterday. What has become of me?

I need help.
Is there therapy for this sort of thing? If so I think need it.

Yours truly,


       Pink shrimp enthusiast 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig