Sunday 28 August 2016

Pink Hair


FINALLY! I have wanted to dye my hair pink for so long and finally Lynn said I could do it!
Yes as a 19 year old living in a different city in my own house I do still ask my mum for permission.

So I had absolutely no idea how to dye hair because I've only ever had my hair ombre'd by a hairdresser so I enlisted the experienced hair dying expert Emily Hutchinson.

We first had to deal with my brassy blonde ends, so we took the Jermone Russel Bblonde Maximum Colour Toner to try and get my hair as white as possible to ensure that it picked up as much dye as possible.


After leaving the toner on for like half an hour it was time to wash my hair with purple shampoo (recommended  from Ellie's mum who's a professional hairdresser which I am not. - Check out Ellie's blog here) I washed my hair about a thousand times just to make sure it was white as heck! 


The final step is the scary one, I had to put on the pink dye. Don't get me wrong I was so excited that Emily had to keep shouting at me to stay still. I had watched so many videos and read a few blog posts about dying your hair pink and pretty much everyone used the Live Color XXL, I'm not one to take risks so this is the one I went with.
I mixed it with a considerable amount of conditioner to ensure it wasn't blindingly bright and it worked so well. 


The final product! 
I am so happy I have wanted this so for long, however, I keep forgetting i've dyed it and I keep scaring myself when I look down. o me. 

Snapchat filter hoe.


SHARE:

4 comments

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig