Saturday 20 August 2016

New Products In My Life


There's nothing I love more than getting new products, swatching them and freaking out over how beautiful they are then proceeding to take a moment to appreciate that they're now in my life and I can put them on my face. Whenever I want!

Today I want to talk to you about the 3 new products that have recently been brought into my life and I have been madly obsessing over ever since.

The first thing I want to talk about is the Tartlette palette that Amy surprised me with because I did well at uni #friendshipgoals I mean I had been obsessing over it since it came out, which involved tagging her in every photo of it on Instagram. I think she got the hint.

Possibly the best thing about this palette is not the flawless colours, the incredible pigment or that its pink its the fact that it smells like mini eggs. Oh yeah every morning I am greeted with greatness.


The next product is something I have had my eye on for a while. I follow a lot of beauty bloggers and they had been ranting and raving about this product and I kept telling myself  "Jess you have to try this, your life depends on it" So after not a lot of self persuasion I decided to invest. However, it came to what felt like a lifetime to hunt one down. Jas managed to pick one up for me, what a hero. Safe to say I was a very happy human.

After Anastasia came out with the Moonshine palette (which I am madly crushing over) I have wanted to try a purple highlighter. I was not disappointed. There's footage of me in my vlog -link- where I get a little bit emotional over this product, it was a truly magical moment shared by all.

Every highlight in this quad is so pigmented I feel like a glowing fairy princess, this palette is only £8 and honestly i'd pay £80... I mean I probably wouldn't but I would seriously consider it.


The final product isn't a palette which honestly i'm just as surprised as you are, as I feel like all I ever buy is some sort of palette. I picked up a Lime Crime lipstick by accident lol. I thought I was ordering a shitty one from Amazon, turns out I was wrong.

When it arrived I didn't have high hopes since it cost about £3 but when I opened the amazon parcel and was greeted with bright red packaging my heart stopped. I couldn't believe it, this isn't my luck. Knowing me I could have ended up with a purple pen. I had never tried Lime Crime but boy was I ready to.

The liquid lipstick I got is in the colour Cashmere but it feels like silk. It is so easy to apply and the colour is a perfect bold purply-nude. I would take a photo but I have a giant spot which I have called Steve and well...he's not camera ready.


 Special thanks to Amy Clarke for being the best friend in the world 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig