Wednesday 31 August 2016

Elf | Nude Palette


I am definitely a nude kind of girl in regards to my make up especially my eyes and since my Naked 2 was looking a bit worse for wear whilst I was in town I picked up this gorgeous Elf palette. It might only have a couple of colours but these are my perfect everyday colours that I probably wouldn't have originally grabbed.


Unfortunately, the colours are not named so I'm going to work my way across the palette from left to right and have a little chat about each colour.


This pale pink is honestly stunning, it's matte so it's a perfect all over the lid shade and that is exactly how I've been wearing it. Although it isn't too bright so I do have a to build it but that's okay as I love the look it creates. This pink would be perfect for someone with blue eyes as I love pink eye shadow on blue eyed people I really think it makes their eyes pop. Not literally.


This second colour is more of a silver/grey colour, I really like this colour as it feels really natural and really blend-able, which is important. I feel this colour could work for a lot of people as its incredibly natural and doesn't look like you have loads of eye make up on.


This darker pink is my favourite colour in this palette the way it shimmers in the light is breathtaking. The deeper pink makes for a great crease colour to high light the eye. I really like this pink and have been wearing it a lot.


This final shade is a perfect crease colour, this dark purple looks amazing run through the crease... trust me. I also feel like this could be an all over colour for a bolder look. It really is a beautiful matte purple.

Overall, this is a really good product, and for £3 you cant really go wrong. I recommend this for people who are just starting to get into eye shadows that aren't browns and 100% nudes as the pinks and the purples really help to lift this palette and take the nude look to another level.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love ELF and for £3, you seriously can't go wrong! I could really see myself going for that dark purple shade A LOT. Great post, so in depth! :)
    Olivia from The Northernist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I couldn't believe when I saw the price!

      Thank you for reading :)

      Delete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig