Thursday 1 September 2016

Why I Love Blogging

Via Pinterest 
There was once this part of me that was low key ashamed that I had this place on the internet, I didn't want anyone to know, I didn't know how my friends would react. I thought it was lame, so why wouldn't they?

As the years have gone by I have grown into Jessica Rose, it sounds so bizarre, a little weird even but she's like a whole new me.
Blogging has allowed a place for me to focus my mind, my wild, crazy mind that constantly goes at a billion miles an hour. One minute thinking about life the next wondering how high a bee can fly. So to be able to sit down and fixate my brain on one thing has made me a much more focused and calm person.

I have recently fallen back in love with blogging, there was a time where I just didn't feel like posting, everything I wrote felt like garbage and I didn't want anyone to read the absolute trash that was coming out of my brain.

But now, as i'm just writing whatever pops into my head I'm starting to love it all again, love the fact that someone out there will read this, they want to know my opinion, they want to hear what I have to say.

I have a platform, and I fucking love using it.

The main thing I love about blogging is its a place to hold my memories and my opinions, memories that might change or opinions that may vary in the future but on here they're frozen. I know exactly what my favourite foundation in April 2014 was and why it was my favourite. I know exactly how I felt when I first met Brad.

Every post on this blog represents my growth as a person, it represents me.

That is why I love blogging.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig