Saturday 13 August 2016

A letter To Myself | Graduation


This is a letter to myself that hopefully I will read on the day I graduate. If JJ can do it I can. 

Congratulations!
Ok for one, how the hell did we get here? Its currently the summer between first and second year as you're writing this. It's weird I can't imagine myself graduating but if im reading this then I clearly have.

I want to tell myself how proud I am. I know first hand how much work you will have put into this degree, you might have a graduate job you might not but what I know is you will find your path no matter how scary it might seem right now, sat in gowns ready to shake the Vice Chancellor's hand.

I really hope Mum's crying because she cried at JJ's and its not fair if she didn't cry at ours. That's just unfair favouritism.

Oh hey, yeah it's me, Jessica Rose you know that blog you had for a few years, I really hope you haven't given up on me.
I really hope we have carried on our passion for photography and finally took the leap and spoke to other photographers to gain experience.

I sincerely hope we have our anxiety and mental health sorted by now, god I hope I haven't had too many breakdowns.

I'm going to go but I want you to know Jess that right now I am freaking the heck out about graduating and how i'm going to feel and where my life will be but i'm sure it will all work out. It's us for Christ sake something's bout to happen.

Go drink some processco and celebrate what we have achieved.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig