Monday 29 August 2016

FAQ | Jessica Rose

Via Pinterest 

Recently my blog has randomly blown up and it's welcomed a lot of new readers so I decided to answer a few questions that I often get asked, plus older viewers can learn more about me.

How old are you?

19

When did you start writing your blog?

Sunday, 25 May 2014

What made you create a blog?

It's sort of stupid but hey let's go with it, basically 16 year old me thought "hey I've got a busy summer wouldn't it be cool to document it somewhere that isn't a tweet" so "lifeofJessD" was born. 
After that it just kind of evolved to Jessica Rose which is now a photography and beauty blog.  
Throwback to when I didn't want people to know I had a blog now I am self promo city. 

What is your favourite part of being a blogger?

My favourite part about being a blogger is I get to "show off" my work to the people of the internet. I am very passionate about what I do and what I love being able to share that it's just such a cool thing to me. Plus who doesn't love a cheeky eye shadow palette. 

How do you stay motivated?

Pfft as if. 
No for real I am so proud of myself, two years later and my blog has developed until a YouTube Channel and and App (I told you I was self promo city) I honestly never thought I would still be doing this, like I said I thought it was just going to be for that summer when I went to One Direction and my auntie got married I never thought I'd actually carry it on. 
I always tell myself  "Jess just write when you feel like it" and I do, therefore it doesn't become a chore more a hobby.



A massive thank you to those who have decided to click on my little blog, it means the world to me
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig