Tuesday 14 July 2015

Taylor Swift | 1989 Tour


First off I just want to apologise for this post being up so late, life's just getting on top of me.

As you can tell from the title I had the up most privilege of seeing Queen Taylor Swift herself, for the second time. Yeah I have no clue as to what I did do deserve this honour either.
The 5 of us took a trip down the Manchester on the 24th June 2015 to go and see her 1989 show in Manchester's Phones 4 U arena.

After 2 trains (3 if you count the metro) we finally arrived, I'd never been to Manchester so we decided to walk around, go to taco bell etc - blog post here
I really loved Manchester, everything was so unique looking with all the street art round every corner I would love to go back just for the photography.

The time finally came and we got ready and set off.
I have seen Taylor Swift before; last year on her Red tour but I had a feeling tonight could top that.

Her performance was utterly incredible, every member of the audience had been given a bracelet on their seat that was sync'd to her set, making the crowd light up to the beat.
Taylor crowds never fail, there was people dressed as cheerleaders, foxes, unicorns, ballerinas. There was light up posters, normal posters, it was just amazing. Myself and Hannah made a poster and I was kicking myself for not putting lights on it, but I still love it and we still got a few compliments on it.


I can't begin to explain how amazing the set was, I was sobbing before she'd even came on stage, the woman I was standing next to actually turned to me and said "I know you said you were going to cry but I didn't expect this" I simply replied "neither did I"
Since I was uncontrollably shaking I asked my friend Hannah to take some photos as well... I couldn't.







SHARE:

1 comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig