Tuesday 21 July 2015

Trip To Edinburgh


This summer I have been visiting a lot of new places i've never been before, from Scarbrough to Manchester and now I took my adventure to Scotland. Somewhere I'd never been before eventhought it's about 2 hours away. Myself and Emily got in the car with her parents and drove up north to Edinbrugh. It was a weekend of insidences from forgetting the tent, ripping my pants, to sitting in chewing gum, turned out I had the worst luck possible on this trip.

I went to Edinbrugh to see The Vamps with Emily and my internet friend from Ireland Amy Clarke, who has done a blog post all about our Vamps experience as it was her first show she decided to blog it but I thought, it's my 8th so there isn't much point.
Amy's blog link - http://amyelizabethclarkee.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/the-vamps-edinburgh-castle.html

I do want to point out that Bradley Will Simpson, aka the love of my life knows who I am and recognised me and due to us going wild in the seats that The Vamps and Union J couldn't stop watching us having the best time.
This is Amy's photo of Bradley WAVING AT ME #kbye

On the Friday evening myself, Emily and Amy decided to go out and explore Edinbrugh and of course I took my camera.
 
 Don't forget to check out Amy's blog post about our Vamps experience: http://amyelizabethclarkee.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/the-vamps-edinburgh-castle.html
SHARE:

2 comments

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig