Wednesday 1 July 2015

The Vamps | Scarborough


wow Jess has a post about seeing The Vamps, how unusual!
Yes I know it just seems to happen often. Not that im complaining.

16 Days before the show myself and Emily decided we wanted to go to one of the boys summer shows so we decided Scarborough would be a good time since Maddi, Eve and Hannah were already planning on going. So that's exactly what we did.

The day came and at 1pm we set off from her country home on a 3 hour car journey to Bradley Will Simpson, we ate chocolate, sang songs and slept a bit. We didn't leave super early because;
1) her parents didn't want to
2) there would have been no point

Upon arrival we were greeted by 3 beautiful women; Eve, Hannah and Maddi who we hadn't seen since last Vamps - May 4th so it was nice to see them.

Myself and Emily soon found out we had really far away seats, and there was a moat in between us and then stage. Wonderful.
Turns out, minus the high altitude and direct sunlight it was quite nice to be that high as we could see the entire stage and the crowd. I was yet to have experienced that as I am normally really lucky and get really close seats, so it was a nice change.
We sang, danced, screamed and cried the entire time. The Tide and Union J were amazing as per usual and a boy band from Ireland called "Hometown" were supporting them and they rather good sang a couple of originals and then Bills (originally by LunchMoney Lewis) which got everyone singing and dancing.

I don't really have anything else to say, here's some photos of my favourite people



 My layout and my life is a mess.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this Jess! Looks like you had a lush time and I'm so happy that Brad remembered you!

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. always have such a good time seeing my faves!

      Delete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig