Tuesday 30 June 2015

Exploring The Country | Photography


You might have heard of my dearest friend Emily Hutchinson. No? Well maybe you should change that. Anyway, Emily lives in the countryside, don't ask me where as I do not know. So I decided to visit her and 2 death buses and a car ride later I arrived at her cute little country home.

It's not often I'm in the countryside so after a day of watching Netflix I forced her out of bed and made her take me exploring.
I love the countryside as it's so peaceful, boring. but peaceful. Plus I was with Emily and my favourite Animals are sheep. It was an all rounder for me.

I loved this get away as I got to actually spend time with Emily, it might have been lying in bed taking naps and watching Netflix we were lying next to eachother and actually felt like life long friends. 

Since I never go to the country I decided to take my camera with me so he's a couple of the shots i took whilst I was away.

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Looks so peaceful, I want to go!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very nice but it's far away from everything and it becomes stressful

      Delete
  2. This looks so lovely! Your photos are amazing too Jess!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig